05 enero 2007

Young Birds Fly (II)



Según Leonardo Flores, director del film Young Birds Fly:

«I plan to make it more of a tour of the film, flying out in person to different areas in the world. YBf isn't anynomous Hollywood film, but as you know I'm a Mod and I want to check out other scenes around the world and meet other like minded people. Most likely I'll plan it with big Mod events in ecah country.

that's assuming that it DOESN'T get picked up for distrubution. There is no way I could afford the SYNCH licence for the 40+ songs used in the film and I'm hoping a distrubitor will pick up those fees.

I plan to show "The Rise Of The Venus Ace" in the next few weeks as it's about finished».



Crucemos los dedos para que tenga suerte con la distribución.

Sonando Burt Bacharach - Hi There Miss Goodthighs

No hay comentarios: